Both for profit and non-profit business may be eligible. Unfortunately, no government businesses qualify.
Recent updates to the COVID-19 relief program known as ERC, dramatically expand eligibility and extend qualifying deadlines - which means significant payouts, up to $33k per employee, for hundreds of thousands of business owners like you... even if you already received a PPP loan!
Since maximizing your Employee Retention Tax Credits is all we do, we've made this incredibly easy to start. In fact, we've streamlined this process and you can expect to spend less than an hour of your time on this project - from start to finish.
We charge nothing upfront. And we charge nothing to complete the necessary work. You only pay us when you receive a check from Uncle Sam. You keep 80% of the refund. The remaining 20% is paid to our company. Through our careful and calculated review and analysis of COVID-19 legislative relief packages and hundreds of pages of IRS guidance, our technical experts have developed a carefully supported strategy that has allowed many employers to access the ERC monies that they are entitled to receive – even when they took a first and/or second-round PPP loan. We are so confident in our specialized approach, that our services are offered with a “pay us when you get paid” guarantee.
Full or partial suspension to business operations during any calendar quarter in 2020 and/or 2021. These are attributed to governmental orders that limit commerce, travel, or other group meetings due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Experienced a Significant Decline in Gross Receipts (“SDGR”) during a calendar quarter for 2020 or 2021. For 2020 quarters, SDGR is defined as a decline of at least 50% compared to the same quarter in 2019. For 2021, this metric has been reduced to a decline of at least 20% for the comparable quarter.
i. Example 1: A restaurant must close or limit its on-site dining. Such as having to close every other table, due to COVID-19 restrictions.
ii. Example 2: A business that needs to meet with clients in person and had to cancel meetings due to COVID-19 restrictions.
iii. Example 3: A business had to reduce their operating hours because COVID-19 restrictions and cleaning requirements.
iv. Example 4: A business had delayed production timelines caused by supply chain disruptions.
v. Example 5: A business with a planned event had to cancel that event or restrict the amount of people who could attend due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Director of Sales
Director of Technology